Creating a great product or service is not enough to attract customers. Traditional advertising of your goods/services is often not enough either. Your company needs to build trust to create lasting relationships with consumers which requires a multitude of advertising campaigns. Brand awareness campaigns need to be at the top of that list! Why? Because brand ad campaigns have a multitude of benefits.
What is brand advertising?
Brand advertising is a strategy that develops brand recognition, increases company credibility, encourages customer loyalty and builds long term relationships with consumers. A brand advertising campaign is aimed at capturing attention in order to establish a positive brand identity and bolster customer allegiance. Branding usually includes company name, logo, packaging, pricing, specific traits of your product/service and (most importantly) the values of your company.
Benefits of Brand Awareness Campaigns:
- Developing a positive brand image: Brand awareness advertising creates a positive perception of your brand making you the best choice for products/services. Focus on your business values, your product quality, your fair pricing, your exemplary customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Highlighting what makes you unique: A brand advertising campaign showcases what makes your product/service different from and better than the competition. A well-developed campaign makes your brand increasingly visible in the competitive marketplace.
- Increasing brand credibility: To create positive news, boost recognition of your brand and increase credibility, have industry/company experts offer knowledge and advice. Sponsor community events. Host charities relevant to your product/service.
- Building strong connections: To build relationships with consumers/potential consumers, a brand campaign needs to offer solutions, make emotional sense and encourage meaningful engagement.
- Reaching new audiences: Open doors for your business by using strategies such as influencer marketing and guest posting. Use sponsored social posts that promote your products/services. Message your target audience.
- Increasing sales: Brand ad campaigns make people more aware of your product/service and target relevant audiences increasing your chances of generating conversions.
- Enable retargeting: Collecting brand awareness data via a brand campaign is crucial for retargeting. It informs you of audience interests and behaviours allowing efficient strategies and good budget usage.
When used efficiently, brand awareness campaigns increase awareness of, boost interest in, and develop a desire for your product/service. A well-executed brand strategy drives future sales. It helps your company scale up and develops lasting relationships with consumers. Build a unique and consistent brand image with branded advertising campaigns.
Want to build your brand image? Need help with a brand advertising campaign? Call CAYK at (587) 600-8270 or email [email protected]. ?Allow us to be your very own marketing department! Connect with our tightly-knit team of knowledgeable digital-first consultants, each eager to help your business grow. Contact CAYK today.